For more details about events including booth fees, deadlines, show guidelines, attendance figures, names, addresses, phone numbers, email and website links, and other contact information go to Subscribe.
The Stone Arch Bridge Festival is a free, art festival on Father’s Day weekend, Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, June 16. This legacy event is in it's 25th year. It is the 3rd largest festival in Minneapolis. It is ideally located along the beautiful Minneapolis Riverfront stretching from the foot of the Stone Arch Bridge to Hennepin Avenue. The event will feature over 200 quality visual artists.
Show Dates: Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, June 16
Application Deadline: 4/10/19
Important Artist Information
- Located along the Mississippi River within walking distance of the heart of Downtown Minneapolis
- This festival has been a Father’s Day Weekend tradition in the Twin Cities for 2 decades
- 200+ Artist booths - 13 Categories
- More than $150,000 in media in Twin Cities area - print, tv and radio.
- Nearby and free parking for artists
- Drive-up/day before show set-up
- Overnight security
TWO GREAT SHOWS!
NEW SPECIAL OFFER - Stone Arch Bridge Festival artists will receive an automatic invite and acceptance with NO jury fee to participate in Art in Bayfront Park! If you are accepted to the Stone Arch Bridge Festival, and want to participate in Art in Bayfront Park your jury fee for Art in Bayfront Park will be applied towards your booth fee.