List an Event
Event listings are $25 per event. Each listing will automatically be placed on our website after we check submissions for accuracy. Your listing will also be published in the next issue of the print edition and the following issue as long as the date of your event remains current.
The print edition is published twice a year – in the spring (February) and fall (August). Deadlines for submission in the print edition are November 15th for the Spring issue and June 15th for the Fall Preview.
If you want to add a photo or logo to your listing, check the option box on the List an Event form and send us an e-mail. We’ll contact you regarding acceptable materials, file formats and sizes. A photo or logo is an additional $25.
If you’d like to advertise your event with a display ad, your event listing is free. Contact our office to reserve ad space. Click Advertise for more information about ad rates & sizes.
Steps to list an event.
- Click on Create User Account & Enter Event Information.
- If you already have an account, login. If you don’t have an account, fill out the form to create one.
- Choose a shipping and a billing address.
- Enter all your event information on the event listing forms.
- Review event information and checkout.
Or you can download this form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it to us.